Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Remember me?

When life gives you lemons, slice them and then sprinkle the juice onto a Fillet Mignon to add flavor. Then eat that delicious son-of-a-bitch.

Sorry, I haven't made any posts in a while. I've been taking (failing) final exams this past week.

I still have one left: Biology. I fucking love biology. I've spent the last 4 hours drawing penises and vaginas in preparation for the reproductive section of the test (Which will consist of 2-3 multiple choice questions with no diagrams. So as you can see, drawing pictures was completely necessary.).

Fun Fact: Inside of you right now, the hydrogen in the water molecules (which makes up about 70% of your body) is 13 BILLION years old.

Now if you don't mind, I need to get back to studying: 8=>

(More posts this summer)

1 comment: