Thursday, April 29, 2010

Will Blog for Food

The following are real conversations overheard on the elevator earlier this week:

Girl 1: I'm going to poke holes in all of your condoms and steal your birth control.
Girl 2: Whatever, I'll just take it up the ass.

New Girl 1: Your feet are really big.
Guy 1: I have a horse cock.
---------------------------------------------------------
It isn't a competition but...

If I walk into a bathroom, and you are already at the sink, and I finish my business, and you are still at the sink, and I wash my hands and walk out, and you are still at the sink - you lose.

If you spell "definitely" any other way than that - you lose.
See: Link

If you voted for McCain - you lost.

If you do this in your spare time:

- you lose.

If you read A Cream-Filled Blog - you win.

If you are a bear - you win. Unless you are knitting, as bears are not well known for having good finger dexterity.
---------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't already, visit my new website:

www.ilikeyourjacket.com

And get your smile on.

7 comments:

  1. I think the other way about the sink thing. See, cuz that means I washed my hands better than you did, so YOU LOSE.
    And because I'm used to tattoo-shop-style hand washing, I always wash longer. (therefore always win!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rubix cube is coool.
    I would never do it, so does that mean I still win?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw the title of your blog, all I could think of was inappropriate things. I think that should mean win x infinity (+1, perhaps?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your king holds his crown on with peanut butter. A win for the peanut butter. For the king, a loss.

    For the crown it is a draw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww. does this mean i have to stop making re-creations of people's faces with my unlimited amount of rubix cubes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss. Chief - That is a good point, because Ebola would be an automatic lose.

    Ann - Thinking it's cool is fine. Besides, everyone is a winner - except for the Cleveland Browns (Steelers fan here)

    Ian - I think of inappropriate things all the time! I think it is more like win raised to the infinite power. (And yeah, plus one.)

    Dogimo - You make a good point, unless of course the crown is made out of chocolate, then the king wins when he eventually eats the delicious peanut-butter and chocolate crown on top of his head.

    Emily - Well I guess it depends on the face. If you do one of Tila Tequila's face, I will award you a win. (I'm really not sure why I chose her...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I lose cause I think the Rubix Cubes are awesome. Seriously nerdy, seriously time consuming, and seriously disturbing. But awesome.

    Single Dad Laughing

    ReplyDelete