Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cool. I slept last night! VICTORY!

Today I discovered pink lemonade in my school’s cafeteria. DOUBLE VICTORY!!!

I enjoy flipping through comments on random Youtube videos and reading them out of context:

Yeah, but I kinda got the hots for my window too.

On that note, moving on…

Yesterday, in my Intellectual Heritage class (Fun fact - I think it is ironic that I just typed ‘intellectual’ wrong, and the spell check had to fix it), we were discussing the topic of genetically modified organisms. I was zoned out way more than usual, and so of course the professor had to call on me to answer a question at that exact moment:

Prof: blah blah blah important blah blah this will be on the exam blah blah blah write this down blah blah MATT, what is your answer?

Me: Oh um, can you repeat the question?

Prof: Sure. Do genetically modified potatoes save lives?

Me: Uhhh. Really? Wait… (During this current state of confusion, I was thinking maybe I misheard the question. But I couldn’t ask her to repeat it again. So I just went with it.)

Me: Well, let’s see... No?

Prof: Really? You say no?

Me: I mean… it’s a potato right?

Prof: A genetically modified potato.

Me: Was it genetically modified to fly and shoot laser beams at murderers? (Only one kid in class laughed at this. WTF?)

Prof: No, it was modified to grow with its own pesticide.

Me: All right, well it’s still basically just a potato then. Just one I wouldn’t want to eat.

(Girl in class): OH! Well have you ever eaten McDonald’s French fries!? I’m miss smarty pants and love ruining days! (She didn’t actually say that last part, but that was the impression I got).

Prof: Exactly. McDonalds is one of the largest distributors of these GM potatoes. And I think everyone here has had McDonalds at one point or another.

(Everyone did acknowledge this, in fact. We were all guilty.)

Prof: So, yes, as you can see these potatoes save lives; they provide nutrition for affordable costs.

And honestly that was it, next subject. I’m thinking: Wait what? When is there ever a situation where someone in the McDonalds drive-through is literally suffering from sort of fried potato deficiency disorder and has no gas to drive anywhere else and if they don’t get those genetically modified French fries soon, they will die!?! Maybe I am looking too far into the question, but at least let me vent now…. Ok done venting. :)

Current Events: If I want to hug you, I WILL hug you. Resistance is futile.

WHO WANTS MS PAINT DRAWINGS!?!

Comin’ at ya’:

That one is entitled: PPDA (Planetary Public Display of Affection). I originally created it for Mercury and Venus, but then I thought the Sun looked like a total Pimp, and changed it. Also, I wish I had more room on MS Paint to draw in the rest of the planets. If this ever makes it to a T-Shirt, I will extend it to Pluto (Which is a planet and says suck it to anyone who begs to differ). Also my original drawing had Neptune at the end saying, “That shit’s disgusting.” I took it out it out though, for a more appropriate image.

Just giving a ‘sort of essence’ or ‘visual supplement’ to my story from earlier in this blog. Orange and brown look so ugly together.


I don’t trust balloons.

I am going to go take a “school test” now, so sorry if <^v all of this v^> seems rushed (Did anyone understand what all those pointy characters I just used meant? They represent arrows, or index fingers, pointing to the rest of this blog. If you caught that, and understood what they meant before I explained it now: You are awesome and we should do lunch sometime). Gota beat the clock!

P.S. You know what’s a fun game? Clicking “paste” (pressing ctrl+v on windows), when you don’t know what’s on your clipboard, and seeing what pops up. Here’s what I got:

possibly due to the fact that my bed sheets were in the shower, part due to the fact that i wasnt even at my apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment